ANBOS is the umbrella organization for qualified beauticians in the Netherlands.
Why choose a beautician associated with the ANBOS:
* Each skin needs professional care:
* You have the guarantee that the person treating you has the professional diploma beauty care;
* He/she regularly attends extra and refresher courses;
* The work is done in compliance with the Beauticians’ Code with regard to the directions on hygiene, working conditions and environment.
Moreover, the ANBOS recognizes an arbitration board.
You can consult the ANBOS beautician for various treatments of the face and/or the body but also for skin problems or expert advice.
ProVoet promotes the quality of the profession and the practice of the profession to guarantee good and reliable care:
* developing directions with respect to the practice of the profession and hygiene;
* stimulating a close cooperation with training institutes and examining boards;
* developing a quality system for the pedicure branch;
* promoting the profession towards other providers of care and consumers;
* organizing information meetings for its members.
The pedicure takes care of the feet of people with all kinds of foot problems. He/She sees to nails and removes calluses and any possible corns. He/she has an observing function and advices on shoes, personal hygiene and skin care amongst other things.
The pedicure with a registration for ‘foot care with diabetics and/or foot care with rheumatics’ attended an extra course in the above-mentioned subjects after the training.